The DOPT constituted Joint Anomalies committee to look in to the Anomalies arising out of implementation of MACP. The Circle /Divisional Secretaries may send the Anomalies to the CHQ for taking up with the Federation to send them to the National Anomalies committee.We may also demand for constitution of such committee at Department level as the Postal Department as naval anomalies.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated the 3rd May 2010
Subject: Constitution of a Joint Committee to examine the Anomalies
pertaining to the Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme.
The undersigned is directed to refer the discussions during the second meeting of the National Anomaly Committee held on 27* March 2010 and to state that it has been decided to constitute a Joint Committee to examine the anomalies pertaining to the Modified Asswed Career Progression Scheme (MACPS). The Composition of the Joint Committee will be as under:
Oficial Side Staff Side
1. Joint Secretary (Estt), DoP&T- Chairman. 1. Shri M. Raghvahiya
2. Joint Secretary (Pers), Deptt. Of Expenditure 2. Shri S.K. Vyas
3. Director (E-I), DoPT. 3. Shri C. Srikumar
4. Director1 DS(JCA), DoPT - Member Secy. 4. Shri Umraomal Purohit
2. The Joint Committee shall examine all the anomalies pertaining to MACPS
forwarded by the Secretary, Staff Side and submit its report to the Chairman of the
National Anomaly Committee.
Deputy Secretary (JCA)
Chairman and all Members of the Joint Committee on MACPS.
Copy also to:
1. PPS to Secretary, Department of Personnel & Training, North Block, 1New Delhi.
2. All Members of the National Anomaly Committee.
3. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Firoz Shah Road,New Delhi
4. N I CDo.P& T with the request that this O.M. may be placed on the